- Ultra-lightweight sheer Georgette
- Beautiful 100% silk scarf made in Florence, Italy.
- Arboreal imagery from Dena Lyons’ paintings of trees.
- This sensual fabric feels soft and looks splendid with any attire.
- Throw on on with a pair of jeans or tie elegantly with a formal black dress.
Easy to care for, hand washable.
– 53″ x 53″ (140x140cm)
– 100% Silk
– Made in Italy
General Care (Dry Clean or Hand Wash)
To hand wash delicate silk items, fill a basin, bucket, or sink with cold water and a detergent that has low alkaline (like Woolite) or even baby shampoo. Submerge the caftan and gently twirl underwater for two minutes, making sure the detergent or shampoo has dissipated in the water. Rinse the fabric by then submerging it in clean cold water—rinsing underneath a faucet could cause the material to stretch and fade. Spread the garment on a large towel, making sure to not pull or stretch the scarf out of caftan. Fold the towel over the silk and press down to rid the fabric of excess water. Hang on a drying rack to let it air-dry (avoid hanging outdoors because the sun could cause color distortion). To restore shine to faded blouses, add vinegar to warm water (1 to 4 ratio) and hand wash. Only iron on a silk setting, otherwise you might burn the material.