- Luxuriant charmeuse silk
- Beautiful 100% silk made in Florence, Italy.
- Arboreal imagery from Dena Lyons’ paintings of trees.
- This sensual fabric feels soft and looks splendid with any attire.
- Dress it up with satin pants for a cocktail party or wear with jeans for a relaxed evening on the town.
Easy to care for, hand washable.
– 100% Silk
– Made in Italy
– Reversible front to back
– Custom sizes available upon request
General Care (Dry Clean or Hand Wash)
To hand wash delicate silk items, fill a basin, bucket, or sink with cold water and a detergent that has low alkaline (like Woolite) or even baby shampoo. Submerge the caftan and gently twirl underwater for two minutes, making sure the detergent or shampoo has dissipated in the water. Rinse the fabric by then submerging it in clean cold water—rinsing underneath a faucet could cause the material to stretch and fade. Spread the garment on a large towel, making sure to not pull or stretch the caftan out of shape. Fold the towel over the silk and press down to rid the fabric of excess water. Hang on a drying rack to let it air-dry (avoid hanging outdoors because the sun could cause color distortion). To restore shine to faded blouses, add vinegar to warm water (1 to 4 ratio) and hand wash. Only iron on a silk setting, otherwise you might burn the material.